The HoHoManager offers you the possibility to connect booking calendars of external systems (eg AirBnB or similar) with an active subscription.
The HoHoManager App Calendar acts as a central calendar.
Using the example of AirBnB©, I present how the connection is made (as of October 2019):
- Navigate in the HoHoManager to “Settings & Statistics / Gray Gear” ==> “Objects & Rooms” ==> Select the room to connect to an external system ==> scroll all the way down ==> Click “Copy the calendar .ics Link “and copy the calendar link to the clipboard.
- Log in to your host area of AirBnB © and navigate to the “calendar area” of your accommodation.
- Click on the “Availability Settings”.
- Click on “Import calendar”.
- Enter the unique address of your HoHoManager calendar and give it a descriptive name.
Please note that the synchronization of the calendar at AirBnB© takes place with a short time delay as AirBnB synchronizes the calendar at certain intervals. We are not responsible for this delay.